1/2 Photos of Turkey and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices county-style bread, each 1/2 inch thick
- olive oil, for brushing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (to taste)
- 3 slices cooked turkey breast, thin slices
- 2 tablespoons julienned roasted red peppers
- 1 slice taleggio or 1 slice monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup watercress, stemmed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat an electric panini maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 2Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil.
- 3Lay the slices, oiled side down, on a clean work surface.
- 4Spread the top of each slice with mayonnaise.
- 5Place the turkey on one slice and top with the bell pepper, cheese and watercress. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Top with the other bread slice, oiled side up.
- 7Place the sandwich on the preheated panini maker and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 8Transfer the sandwich to a cutting board and cut in half.
- 9Serve immediately.
- 10Serves 1.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 787.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey breast