Recipe by MechanicalJen
This tastes like something you'd have to pay good money for at a restaurant! Luckily, they're quick and can be made at home. Found in Favorite Brand Name Mexican Fiesta. Enjoy!
Top Review by ChrissyVas80
These were so good they didn't make it out of the kitchen. I made these exactly as described and also a few with soy cheese for my DH and we loved them! They were a great appitizer to recipe#260882 yummy! Lots of flavor with a nice kick to wake up your tastebuds.
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, diced
- 4 ounces diced cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (optional)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray small skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Brush tortillas on both sides lightly with water. Heat in skillet 1 minute on each side until hot.
- Later 1/4 of peppers, turkey, cheexe & cilantro on tortilla. Top with the second tortilla. Press lightly. Brush top of tortilla with water. Turn quesadilla to heat second side. Cook 3 minutes, or until heated through. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut quesadillas into halves, serve with salsa.