Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tastes like something you'd have to pay good money for at a restaurant! Luckily, they're quick and can be made at home. Found in Favorite Brand Name Mexican Fiesta. Enjoy!
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, diced
- 4 ounces diced cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (optional)
- cooking spray
- Spray small skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Brush tortillas on both sides lightly with water. Heat in skillet 1 minute on each side until hot.
- Later 1/4 of peppers, turkey, cheexe & cilantro on tortilla. Top with the second tortilla. Press lightly. Brush top of tortilla with water. Turn quesadilla to heat second side. Cook 3 minutes, or until heated through. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut quesadillas into halves, serve with salsa.
These were so good they didn't make it out of the kitchen. I made these exactly as described and also a few with soy cheese for my DH and we loved them! They were a great appitizer to recipe#260882 yummy! Lots of flavor with a nice kick to wake up your tastebuds.