Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Great way to use left-over turkey. Rich and creamy. My family thinks this is delicious.
- 1 box uncle ben's long grain and wild rice blend
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and reserve juice
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cups light cream
- 2 cups chopped turkey
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to directions on box.
- Melt butter and stir in flour.
- Add juice from can of mushrooms, chicken broth, and cream.
- Stir over low heat until warm and creamy.
- Add rice, mushrooms, turkey, and pimiento; mix well.
- Pour into 13x9 inch casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.