Recipe by hottiecj
I created this yummy casserole from 3 different recipes! Super good, cheap, and simple!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can water (soup can)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 0.5 (2 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (or Worcestershire sauce-whichever you like best)
- 2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or your fave)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground turkey with chopped onion in a large skillet,stirring to separate.
- When turkey is browned, add all other ingredients except rice and cheese.
- Mix well and bring to a boil, then add rice.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is done, stirring occasionally to prevent burning (about 10 minutes).
- U can either top with cheese and melt in skillet or transfer to a large casserole dish and top with cheese, baking at 400°F until cheese is lightly browned (about 10 minutes).