I created this yummy casserole from 3 different recipes! Super good, cheap, and simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can water (soup can)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 0.5 (2 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (or Worcestershire sauce-whichever you like best)
- 2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or your fave)
- 1Brown ground turkey with chopped onion in a large skillet,stirring to separate.
- 2When turkey is browned, add all other ingredients except rice and cheese.
- 3Mix well and bring to a boil, then add rice.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is done, stirring occasionally to prevent burning (about 10 minutes).
- 5U can either top with cheese and melt in skillet or transfer to a large casserole dish and top with cheese, baking at 400°F until cheese is lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 933.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 17.0 g