Chef C.H.'s Note:
I got this from a friend at work. Thought it would be good to use on all the left over Thanksgiving Turkey. Tip: You can skip the vegetable blend and add the leftover vegetables from Thanksgiving dinner when you stir in the Turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package egg noodles
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grated monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2Add frozen vegetables and continue cooking for another 5 minute Drain well, set aside.
- 3Add soup, milk, water, pepper, and cheddar cheese to pan.
- 4Cook stirring constantly over medium heat, until cheese is melted.
- 5Stir in Turkey, noodles, and vegetables. Heat through.
- 6Sprinkle parmesan cheese over noodle mixture before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.4
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.3 mg
- Sodium 506.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 40.4 g