Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from a friend at work. Thought it would be good to use on all the left over Thanksgiving Turkey. Tip: You can skip the vegetable blend and add the leftover vegetables from Thanksgiving dinner when you stir in the Turkey.
- 1 (18 ounce) package egg noodles
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grated monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add frozen vegetables and continue cooking for another 5 minute Drain well, set aside.
- Add soup, milk, water, pepper, and cheddar cheese to pan.
- Cook stirring constantly over medium heat, until cheese is melted.
- Stir in Turkey, noodles, and vegetables. Heat through.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over noodle mixture before serving.