Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Leftover Turkey? Lets use it up.
- 2 cups pasta (rigatoni or rotini are good)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked leftover turkey, cut into strips, bite-sized
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning or 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup turkey gravy
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, from 10-12 minutes .
- Melt butter in a large saucepan set over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms, stir frequently until mushrooms are brown-tinged, 5-9 minutes.
- Add turkey and sprinkle with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add turkey sauce and boil stirring often.
- Stir in sour cream and simmer over low heat, 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to turkey mixture in pan.
- Stir gently to mix well.
- sprinkle with onions and serve.