Turkey and Mashed Potato Potpies
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon until crispy, remove and drain.
- Add leeks, mushrooms, and thyme to skillet, season with salt and pepper, cook until golden brown (about 12 minutes).
- Sprinkle with flour, mix, cook another 2 minutes.
- Add broth and simmer until thick, stir in turkey, peas, and bacon.
- Transfer turkey mixture to 8 8oz ramekins or 2-quart baking dish, spread potatoes over turkey, bake until golden (about 20 minutes).
- Broil if desired for additional crispnes.