Recipe by Audrey M
I got this from a Weight Watcher friend. It is a nice appetizer or meal for lunch. The cook time is actually the refrigeration time. Only 2 WW points.
Top Review by Chef Beverooni
YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THESE! Our family just loved them. I gave them the option of spinach or lettuce leaves and both turned out delicious. We'll definitely make this again. Thanks, Audrey, for this great recipe -- nice to know it's only two points too for us WWs.
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mandarin orange, chopped and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 6 ounces deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 20 medium spinach leaves, washed and stemmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, mix cream cheese, oranges and red pepper.
- Layer each of the tortillas with a quarter of all the ingredients, leaving a 1-2 inch strip around edges without toppings.
- First spread cream cheese mix on tortillas, sprinkle with green onions, then layer with turkey and spinach leaves.
- Roll tightly.
- Slice ends (without topping) off and discard, and then slice each tortilla in 6 pieces.
- Refrigerate for up to 8 hours before eating.