Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from a recipe exchange with my mom's group. I haven't tried it yet, but thought it was a great use of leftovers. Chicken or pork can be used in place of the turkey.
- 2 cups macaroni noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups turkey, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups crushed plain potato chips
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain. Meanwhile, in a medium, saucepan melt butter over med-low heat. Add celery and onion, cook until tender. Blend in soup, milk and cheese. Cook until the cheese is melted. Combine cheese with macaroni, turkey, and salt. Spray 3 q casserole dish with non-stick spray. Transfer to baking dish and top with crushed potato chips. Bake 350 for 30 min or until hot and bubbly and the chips are toasted.