Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posting for ZWT#6. The Scandinavian countries have their own versions of an "open sandwich", which consists of one piece of bread with some kind of topping placed on it. Lingonberry bread would be good with this.
- 4 slices bread, Lingonberry or 4 slices rye meal
- 4 teaspoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dash dill weed
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup lingonberry preserves
- Spread bread with butter and mustard; sprinkle on a dill weed.
- Place lettuce leaf on each piece of bread, top with the sliced turkey, and garnish with a dollop of lingonberry preserves.
Great sandwich, and so easy to prepare! Just a few ingredients, but they pack a real punch. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
So easy, so yummy! Just as Thanksgiving turkey goes with cranberries, turkey sandwiches go with lingonberries... made for ZWT9 Soup-a-Stars
Lovely sandwiches - the mustard makes a perfect combo with the preserves! Thanks for sharing this! Made for the Unrulies Under The Influence ZWT6.