Recipe by cakeinmyface
From Sainsbury magazine June 2010
Top Review by flower7
These are very tasty! The herbs really come through well. I think there might be a typo in the amount of yogurt, as 20g would be barely enough for one burger - I ended up using 100g, which was a good amount split between the four burgers. I used about 1 Tbsp lemon juice (I had a VERY juicy lemon) and half of a fairly small cucumber. I might add a little feta cheese on top along with the sauce next time. Thanks for sharing!
- 500 g turkey (minced lean)
- 3 spring onions (finely sliced)
- 1 tablespoon tarragon (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (chopped)
- low-fat cooking spray
- 200 g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄4 cucumber (deseeded and finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 4 whole grain buns
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix the turkey mince with spring onions and all the chopped herbs until combined, season with salt and pepper, form into 4 burgers and chill in the fridge.
- Mix the yogurt with the garlic lemon juice an cucumber season with salt and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan with low fat cooking spray and cook the burgers for 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Serve in toasted buns with the yogurt dressing.