Recipe by Skeeter
I found this recipe in a Betty Crocker Slow Cooker Meals book. I haven't tryed it yet, but the picture looks yummy.
Top Review by sugarpea
This was great, Skeeter. I think I like it best without the bun, though. This is a great way to have turkey and dressing without the whole turkey and oven time. Very fast, very easy and very good.
- 2 boneless skinless turkey thighs, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium carrot, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (14 ounce) packagesage-and-onion seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 16 hamburger buns, buttered if desired