Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I found this recipe in a Betty Crocker Slow Cooker Meals book. I haven't tryed it yet, but the picture looks yummy.
- 2 boneless skinless turkey thighs, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium carrot, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (14 ounce) packagesage-and-onion seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 16 hamburger buns, buttered if desired
- Toss all ingredients except the buns into a 3 1/2-4-quart slow cooker Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours To serve, scoop about 1/2 cup turkey mixture into each bun.
- 16 sandwiches.
This was great, Skeeter. I think I like it best without the bun, though. This is a great way to have turkey and dressing without the whole turkey and oven time. Very fast, very easy and very good.