Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I had some leftover turkey, dressing and gravy and I didn't want the same old boring leftovers. This is what I came up with. This can be doubled very easily. You can even use chicken instead. For the dressing use your favorite. Posted August 29th 2005.
Top Review by anme
Made this with some left over chicken and gravy. The first time it feel apart, so for the second attempt I added and egg to bind and it held up just fine. Thanks for the recipe! I will be sure to make again!
- 1 cup leftover cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups turkey stuffing
- 1 1⁄4 cups turkey gravy
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together turkey, dressing, and enough gravy to hold mixture together. If needed add enough bread crumbs to be able to make patty shaped.
- In a medium sized skillet, heat oil until hot but not smoking.
- Shape turkey mixture into two patties.
- Add to skillet, fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove to serving plate, add rest of warmed up gravy over patties.