Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 ounce turkey gravy mix
- 8 ounces herb stuffing mix
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- At home, transfer the stuffing into a gallon ziplock bag.
- To prepare, boil 2 C water and add to bag with stuffing; knead the stuffing to mix. Seal bag and set aside (if weather is cold, wrap bag in a towel to keep warm).
- In the pot water was boiled in, prepare the gravy according to package directions. When gravy is hot, stir in turkey and stir until heated through.
- To serve, spoon stuffing into bowls and top with turkey and gravy.