1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cut up cooked turkey (or you may substitute pheasant)
- 5 -6 cups unseasoned croutons
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cream or 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups turkey broth or 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/4 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 3 qt casserole; in large mixing bowl, combine turkey and croutons; set aside.
- 3In medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- 4Cook over medium heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally.
- 5Pour mixture over turkey and croutons.
- 6Toss lightly to mix.
- 7Place in prepared casserole; cover.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes; increase oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- 9Uncover casserole and bake for 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Dressing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.1
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.9 mg
- Sodium 636.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: