Turkey and Dressing Casserole
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 3 qt casserole; in large mixing bowl, combine turkey and croutons; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture over turkey and croutons.
- Toss lightly to mix.
- Place in prepared casserole; cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes; increase oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- Uncover casserole and bake for 10 minutes longer.