1/3 Photos of Turkey and Cranberry Wreath(Pampered Chef)
Everyone will think you're the cat's meow when you serve this elegant looking entree! And they will never know how easy it was, unless you tell them of course! Great company dish and easy enough for weeknights too. A wonderful way to use leftover turkey or chicken. I got this from the Pampered Chef All The Best Cookbook and tweeked it just a leeetle teeny bit! For a demonstration on how to make a wreath, please check out: http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=247514 Look for the Spinach and Artichoke Wreath demonstration!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 1/4 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 green onion, sliced thin (optional)
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2In bowl, combine turkey, 1 cup of the cheese, celery, green onion if using, cranberries, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
- 3Unroll the 2 packages of crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles in a circle on a large pizza pan or stone with wide ends 3 inches from the edge of pizza pan and points towards the outside. Points will extend off the edge of the pan(depending on size). Arrange the remaining triangles in the center of the pan, matching wide ends with triangles already in placed. The points will overlap in center.
- 4Using small rolling pin(or small round jar or drinking glass), roll over seams of triangles where wide ends meet, making a smooth surface for filling. Don't seal center triangles.
- 5Using an ice cream scoop, scoop filling evenly over the dough in a continuous circle.
- 6Beginning with the last triangle placed in center of pizza pan, bring point of triangle straight across filling. Next, bring point of the opposite outside triangle diagonally across filling, covering point of previous triangle. The filling will show.
- 7Repeat, overlapping points of inside and outside triangles to form a wreath. Tuck the last end under first.
- 8Brush top of wreath with egg white.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 10Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Cranberry Wreath(Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 434.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey dijon mustard