Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from the LCBO magazine. I made these and not only are they easy but it's a great way to use leftover turkey or chicken.
- 6 plain croissants
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey or 3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage or 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Slice croissants in half horizontally and spread with mustard.
- Sprinkle with half pepper.
- Spread bottom half of crossiants with cranberry sauce then add turkey. Place top half of croissant over turkey.
- Place filled croissants in a large casserole dish overlapping if needed.
- Whisk together milk, eggs, garlic, sage and salt and remaining pepper.
- Pour over croissants. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 375 for 45-60 minutes or til golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.