I served these at New Years because I had left over turkey and cranberry sauce from Christmas that I wanted to use up. They turned out to be nice and sweet. Cooking time doesn't include the chilling time.
- Mix the ingredients for the cranberry spread together.
- Lay the tortillas down so that the 'middle' ends overlap on the inside.
- Spread the cranberry mixture over the tortillas so that most of the surface is covered. Be careful bot to add it too thickly or it gets a bit gooey when you roll them up.
- Place the roast turkey slices down the middle of the tortillas so it looks like one long strip of turkey.
- Carefully roll the tortillas up tightly.
- Cover with foil, making sure the ends are sealed, and chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Take out of the fridge and slice into inch and a half slices. Secure with toothpicks if you feel needed.