Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
I served these at New Years because I had left over turkey and cranberry sauce from Christmas that I wanted to use up. They turned out to be nice and sweet. Cooking time doesn't include the chilling time.
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
I'd like to try this without any mayonnaise next time. The cranberry mixture before chilling tasted wonderful, but the mayo flavor came out too pronounced for me after a couple of hours. Sadly, then it tasted like tuna to me. I love the concept and the mix was seriously so delicious on the turkey before the flavors came together all the way. I'll definitely try this again with just the cream cheese and cranberries sometime, because it still has a ton of potential! Thanks!
- 3 large tortillas
- 4 slices roasted turkey, thickly sliced
- 5 ounces light cream cheese
- 3 1⁄2 ounces light mayonnaise
- 4 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ingredients for the cranberry spread together.
- Lay the tortillas down so that the 'middle' ends overlap on the inside.
- Spread the cranberry mixture over the tortillas so that most of the surface is covered. Be careful bot to add it too thickly or it gets a bit gooey when you roll them up.
- Place the roast turkey slices down the middle of the tortillas so it looks like one long strip of turkey.
- Carefully roll the tortillas up tightly.
- Cover with foil, making sure the ends are sealed, and chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Take out of the fridge and slice into inch and a half slices. Secure with toothpicks if you feel needed.