1/1 Photo of Turkey and Cranberry Roll up Pinwheels
I served these at New Years because I had left over turkey and cranberry sauce from Christmas that I wanted to use up. They turned out to be nice and sweet. Cooking time doesn't include the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large tortillas
- 4 slices roasted turkey, thickly sliced
- 1Mix the ingredients for the cranberry spread together.
- 2Lay the tortillas down so that the 'middle' ends overlap on the inside.
- 3Spread the cranberry mixture over the tortillas so that most of the surface is covered. Be careful bot to add it too thickly or it gets a bit gooey when you roll them up.
- 4Place the roast turkey slices down the middle of the tortillas so it looks like one long strip of turkey.
- 5Carefully roll the tortillas up tightly.
- 6Cover with foil, making sure the ends are sealed, and chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- 7Take out of the fridge and slice into inch and a half slices. Secure with toothpicks if you feel needed.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Cranberry Roll up Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 148.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: