1/1 Photo of Turkey and Cranberry Ravioli
Recipe Baroness's Note:
Just made this wonderful dish but used chicken. I saw it on everyday Italian on the food net work. Well It sounded so good I had to try it for myself. WOW, what a wonderful way to serve Turkey or Chicken for that matter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb ground turkey, preferably dark meat
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 20 store-bought wonton wrappers
- 1To make the ravioli: in a medium bowl, stir together the turkey, cranberry sauce, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, salt, and pepper.
- 2Place 10 won ton wrappers on a work surface.
- 3Brush lightly with water using a pastry brush.
- 4Place 1 tablespoon of the turkey mixture on each of the won ton wrappers.
- 5Top with another won ton wrapper.
- 6Push out any air bubbles and press the edges tightly to seal.
- 7To make the gravy: in a medium, heavy skillet, heat the butter over medium heat.
- 8Add the shallots and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 9Add the flour and stir until cooked, about 1 minute.
- 10Slowly add the chicken broth, stirring quickly to avoid lumps.
- 11Add the cream, parley, salt, and pepper and cook, without boiling, for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- 12Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- 13Add the ravioli and cook until tender but still firm to the bite and the turkey is cooked, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- 14Drain the ravioli into the gravy and stir to coat.
- 15Serve immediately in individual dishes, drizzled with the remaining gravy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Cranberry Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.2
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 238.8 mg
- Sodium 1604.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 28.9 g