4-H Mom's Note:
The preparation is easy and it is a one dish meal. It is great for a fast meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 3 quart casserole.
- 2Heat soup and milk to boiling in a 3 quart saucepan, stirring frequently.
- 3Stir in peas, cranberries and onions. Heat to a boiling, stirring frequently, remove from heat.
- 4Stir in turkey and stuffing mix. Spoon into cassertole dish.
- 5Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over stuffing mixture.
- 6Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center some out clean.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Cornbread Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.9 mg
- Sodium 702.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cornbread stuffing mix