Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
The preparation is easy and it is a one dish meal. It is great for a fast meal.
Make and share this Turkey and Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 3 quart casserole.
- Heat soup and milk to boiling in a 3 quart saucepan, stirring frequently.
- Stir in peas, cranberries and onions. Heat to a boiling, stirring frequently, remove from heat.
- Stir in turkey and stuffing mix. Spoon into cassertole dish.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over stuffing mixture.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center some out clean.