Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Adding a little bit of chorizo to a meatloaf can go a long way in terms of flavor. This recipe is delicious and easy to make. Enjoy!
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 283.49 g canrotel diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro
- 113.39 g ground chorizo sausage
- 236.59 ml diced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml barbecue sauce
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml steak seasoning
- 4.92 ml cumin
- Mix all ingredients well by hand in large mixing bowl.
- Form 2 loaves on rack over baking sheet.
- Bake 45-55 minutes at 350 (or until internal meat temp is 165).