Recipe by Missy1toe
I love the combination of ingredients after they come off the panini maker with the cheese melting. My 9-year-old asks for this one.
Top Review by FLKeysJen
Delicious! This was my first time using avocado in my panini maker and it was really good, warm and melted! I wasn't sure where to find the catherine clarke bread so used Pepperidge Farm oatmeal bread. We needed a full avocado for two sandwiches, but it was one of the smaller black ones. Easy & good!
- 4 slices of catherine clarke oatmeal bread
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 3 -5 slices turkey breast (to taste)
- 1⁄2 avocado
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat panini-maker till ready (machines differ).
- Lay out two slices of the bread.
- Spread the avocado on each slice.
- Place one slice provolone on each.
- Place turkey slices on top.
- Place remaining two bread pieces on top.
- Put the two sandwiches in panini-maker, press down and cook for three minutes.
- Remove, slice in half and serve.