1/1 Photo of Turkey and cheese panini
I love the combination of ingredients after they come off the panini maker with the cheese melting. My 9-year-old asks for this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat panini-maker till ready (machines differ).
- 2Lay out two slices of the bread.
- 3Spread the avocado on each slice.
- 4Place one slice provolone on each.
- 5Place turkey slices on top.
- 6Place remaining two bread pieces on top.
- 7Put the two sandwiches in panini-maker, press down and cook for three minutes.
- 8Remove, slice in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and cheese panini
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.9
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 572.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: