Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a quick, tasty, cheap lunch or snack!
- 10 small home style biscuits (one can of bake and serve)
- 5 slices honey smoked turkey breast, thin deli slices
- 10 teaspoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Take the biscuits and lay them on a large ungreased cookie sheet in two rows of five, with about an inch in between.
- With fingers, gently press and spread the biscuits out so that they elongated to about four inches.
- Spread one teaspoon shredded cheddar cheese onto each biscuit.
- Cut the slices of turkey in half, and place one half of each slice of turkey onto each biscuit.
- Roll biscuits up so that the outside edge is on the bottom.
- Bake for ten minutes and enjoy!