This is a great alternative to meat and cabbage roles. Easy to make. It is my own recipe.
Make and share this Turkey and Cabbage Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease covered casserole dish.
- Cut cabbage into large pieces and place in casserole dish.
- Brown turkey and onion.
- Add rice to turkey and stir.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put turkey mixture over cabbage.
- Add tomato soup, water, and stewed tomatoes.
- Bake (covered) for 30 to 45 minutes until rice and cabbage are tender.