Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ground turkey and brown rice make this very healthy! Can add other veggies such as chopped broccoli to make this a complete one dish meal.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- Brown turkey with onion soup mix, onion and bell pepper. Drain fat.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine all ingredients in casserole dish.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes.