Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great way to use leftover turkey.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 3 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast (about 1 lb.)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray 13x9x2-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch skillet, mix soup and milk until well blended. Stir in thawed broccoli, turkey and cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and bubbly. Pour into baking dish.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; arrange on hot turkey mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 28 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown.