This is an adaptation of a recipe I came across in a magazine, BJ's Journal (March 2005, page 15). It looked good, so I thought I'd give it a try. It was quick and easy to fix, and tasty as well. One can substitute low-fat or fat-free ingredients if desired, and chicken may be substituted for the turkey. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine broth, turkey, broccoli soup, and salad dressing in 3 quart pot.
- 2Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 3Stir in rice.
- 4Turn off heat, cover pot and let stand 5 minutes.
- 5Stir cheese into pot.
- 6Let stand, covered, 3 more minutes, or until rice is tender.
- 7Fluff rice with fork and serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 970.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 25.8 g