Bottled ranch dressing is customized with garlic, dill and crushed red pepper flakes. This salad is very easy to put together and tastes fantastic! My best friend Judy and I, spent the day together when we decided to have this for lunch; served it with pita bread and a lovely fruit salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces roasted turkey, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bag preshredded lettuce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (garbanzo beans)
- 1 anaheim chili, sliced into thin rounds (optional)
- 10 black olives, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 3 tablespoons almonds, toasted and chopped fine
- 1Combine ranch dressing, low-fat milk, minced garlic, dried dill, salt and crushed red pepper flakes; set aside.
- 2Combine tomato, celery, green onion, preshredded lettuce, chickpeas, black olives, Anaheim chile rounds, crumbled blue cheese and turkey & raisins, in a nice salad bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over salad.
- 4Sprinkle in nuts.
- 5Toss gently to coat.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Blue Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 1043.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light ranch salad dressing