Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 ounces skinless turkey breast, raw
- 1⁄4 cup green beans, fresh,1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄8 cup red kidney beans, cooked,rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced,fine
- 1⁄8 cup chickpeas, rinsed
- 1⁄4 cucumber, peeled,seeded and diced
- 3⁄4 cup mushroom, raw and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 5⁄8 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery salt
- Add 2/3 tsp oil to a saute pan and heat on medium-high setting.
- Add turkey, green beans, onion, chickpeas and cook until turkey is done and veggies are crisp and tender.
- Into a saute pan add 1/3 tsp oil, water, cider vinegar, dry mustard, and celery salt.
- Heat until mixture comes to a boil and pour over turkey and veggies.
- Stir to coat well.
- Toss lettuce, tomato, mushroom and cucumber and place in the centre of a dinner plate.
- Top the salad with turkey mixture and serve.
very good.I will make this again.
Wonderful! I had chichken thighs so I used those instead of the breast. I only had head lettuce, not romaine, it still tasted great. I will make this salad again. Yum.