Recipe by Sharon123
A wonderful way to use leftover turkey! Adapted from RazzleDazzle Recipes.
Top Review by lalalucy
I had cooked a turkey breast more or less so I could have leftovers to use for other dishes, but this recipe didn't quite seem to hit the spot. Worth a try if you have all the ingredients on hand already.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 3 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed, skin removed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 3 ounces almonds, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (or margarine)