Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light. November 2001. Ahhh... wonderful leftovers!
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup frozen chopped collard greens or 1 cup spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 (1 lb) italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat alfredo sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients; toss well. Rub cut sides of garlic over crust; discard garlic.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over crust; top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and red pepper. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is crisp. Cut into 6 wedges.