1/2 Photos of Turkey a L'orange
This is the BEST I have ever tasted!! I love citrus with chicken and this is yummy!! I always double the sauce because my family likes the sauce on everything. I usually serve this with some rice and green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1From 1 or 2 oranges, squeeze 1/3 cup of juice. Cut remaining orange into 1/4" thick slices (this is optional). In a small bowl, combine orange juice, broth, brandy, marmalade and cornstarch. Stir until blended, set aside.
- 2In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add turkey cutlets, sprinkle with salt and pepper (I use Nature's Seasoning, personsal preference).
- 3Cook cutlets, 5-8 minutes on each side or until lightly browned on the outside and no longer pink on the inside. Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
- 4Add orange slices to skillet, cook 2 minutes. Transfer orange slices to platter with chicken (again orangel slices are optional).
- 5Stir juice mix to blend and add to skillet. Heat to boil, and boil for 1 minute, Add cutlets and orange slices back into pan. Keep warm until ready to servce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey a L'orange
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 447.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 29.4 g