Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a family favorite.
- 16 ounces deli turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, sliced
- 2 cups roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 cups cooked rice
- Cut turkey into 1/2" cubes.
- Heat oil in skillet and saute onion until tender.
- Add turkey, garlic, olives, tomatoes, chicken stock, pepper flakes and lemon juice.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice.
This didn't tickle my fancy. It has potential and while I think I might play with the concept of this dish. It just didn't work for us. Very quick to put together. Thank you for posting. Made for ZWT 5.
This was quick, easy, and tasty. The only thing I didn't different was used sliced deli meat because I didn't read far enough into the directions! It was still very good though, this will be a keeper for those nights I'm in a hurry!