Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this on-line and adapted it for our taste.
- 2 cups chopped leftover cooked turkey (we like smoked best)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can lima beans
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Brown turkey in skillet with olive oil, and set aside. Sauté onions and celery in olive oil and add garlic when almost tender.
- In a big pot, add pimentos, Worcestershire sauce, soups, milk, veggies and seasonings. Simmer low for 30 minutes. Add the turkey and skillet contents.
- Heat through and serve over noodles.