1/2 Photos of Turkey 2-Cheese Panini With Sauteed Vegetables
This is a lunch that I came up with what was on hand. A very tasty sandwich. You can get creative with the filling. I enjoyed this with a steamy mug of chicken noodle soup. I've been seeing family in NY state, so this hit the spot on a cold day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in skillet to med-hi heat.
- 2Sautee mushrooms and green pepper strips until tender -- drain on paper towels. set aside.
- 3Heat up panini or George Foreman grill (what I used)to high.
- 4Butter the four slices of bread on one side.
- 5Divide and layer turkey, cheeses, sauteed vegetables, and grated pepper between both sandwiches.
- 6Put on grill so that the butter sides are out.
- 7Close grill and cook until golden brown or how you like it.
- 8Cut in half, and enjoy!
- 9(the cooking time includes the vegetable saute and grilling time).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey 2-Cheese Panini With Sauteed Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.7
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 667.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: