Recipe by islandgirl77551
This is a roulade version of the Cajun specialty Turducken. I am also posting recipes for the Cajun Cornbread Stuffing and The Cajun Rice Dressing used in this recipe.
- 1 (1 lb) boneless turkey breast
- 1 boneless duck breast
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup cajun cornbread stuffing mix
- 2 cups cajun rice dressing
- 8 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Butterfly turkey breast and with a heavy mallet or rolling pin pound to an even thickness of about 1/2-inch.
- Similarly pound duck and chicken breasts.
- Cover turkey breast with a layer of rice dressing.
- Lay duck breast on top and cover with cornbread stuffing.
- Top with chicken breast and cover with rice dressing.
- Roll up tightly, jelly-roll style.
- Wrap bacon slices around roll and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a browning bag and then in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and let rest 20 minutes. Remove toothpicks before serving.