Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 mins
I just love chicken and love that these cookers make such an easy job of making a meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Fat Free
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 2 cups rigatoni pasta or 2 cups ziti pasta
- Pour 2 tbsp water in bottom of cooker and add chicken; cover; cook on high heat, valve closed, for 4 minutes.
- Remove cover and turn chicken; add 2 tbsp.
- water, replace cover, reduce heat to medium/high, valve closed, and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove cover; put pasta in bottom with chicken.
- Melt butter and mix with honey, bouillon, mustard and curry; add enough water to make 3 cups; stir and pour over pasta/chicken; cover, reduce heat to medium/low, valve closed; cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove cover, stir, return cover, valve closed and cook another 8 minutes.