This is a turkey and beef burger. The addition of salsa, grated parmesan and Mrs Dash seasoning make these really moist and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1These can be baked or grilled, I will only give instructions for baking as I figure everyone knows how to grill a burger, just make sure it isn't pink inside as these have turkey in it.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 3Combine ingredients and mix well.
- 4Portion into 125g or 4 1/2 oz patties making fairly flat.
- 5Place patties on a baking sheets sprayed with non stick spray.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7To brown, turn up heat to 500 for last 5 minutes, remove from oven and serve.
- 8Cooked portion will be about 3 oz.
- 9TO FREEZE: Once patties are made, place between small square sheets of parchment or waxed paper. Wrap as many burgers together as you wish, wrap in saran and freeze. To serve thaw and grill or use above directions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tur-bee Burger
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 214.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g