Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a turkey and beef burger. The addition of salsa, grated parmesan and Mrs Dash seasoning make these really moist and tasty.
- These can be baked or grilled, I will only give instructions for baking as I figure everyone knows how to grill a burger, just make sure it isn't pink inside as these have turkey in it.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Portion into 125g or 4 1/2 oz patties making fairly flat.
- Place patties on a baking sheets sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To brown, turn up heat to 500 for last 5 minutes, remove from oven and serve.
- Cooked portion will be about 3 oz.
- TO FREEZE: Once patties are made, place between small square sheets of parchment or waxed paper. Wrap as many burgers together as you wish, wrap in saran and freeze. To serve thaw and grill or use above directions.