Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Gooey in the middle, this cake is truly special and delish.
- 2 eggs
- 295.73 ml white sugar
- 78.07 ml butter
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease cake pan and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Slowly fold in all dry ingredients except for almonds.
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle with almonds on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- You can make a simple sugar syrup glaze to coat the top if you desire.
This was really good and so quick to put together. We all really enjoyed this thanks for posting!!!