1/2 Photos of Tunnbrodsrulle
Debbie R.'s Note:
Scandinavian street food. I haven't made it yet. Please note that you use either the shrimp salad or the mayonnaise dressing; not both. Time to make is a guess. This was from scandinaviafood.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 hot dogs (long, skinny ones)
- 4 flour tortillas (or sandwich wraps)
- 1 onion, sliced (or roasted onion flakes.)
- 1 tomato
- iceberg lettuce, sliced (or torn)
- butter (for frying)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sweet cucumber relish
- 5 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 400 g shrimp, cooked and hand peeled
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1Mix together the mayonnaise dressing or the shrimp dressing.
- 2Boil the potatoes until tender. Mash, mixing in the other ingredients for the mashed potatoes.
- 3Fry the hotdogs in the butter.
- 4To assemble: Put two spoons of the mashed potatoes on tortilla. Add shrimp salad or the mayonnaise dressing, as well as lettuce and onions. Top with a hot dog, ketchup and mustard. Roll it together.
Nutritional Facts for Tunnbrodsrulle
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 828.5
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 207.0 mg
- Sodium 2856.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: