Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
ZWT6 - NA*ME
- 1 lb zucchini, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed, crushed
- 1 pinch paprika
- salt and pepper, to your taste
- Steam or microwave zucchini.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice, then garlic and caraway seed; salt and pepper.
- Drain zucchini and place into server.
- Pour dressing over zucchini and mix.
- Top with paprika.
Simple and easy with great flavours.
I steamed the zucchini and as I did not have caraway seeds, I used some chopped chives instead.
I loved the lemon and garlic flavours together. I am the only one who eats zucchini in this family so I demolished it all be myself!
Thanks for a quick, easy and tasty way to use my zucchini ElaineAnn.
Yummy I used Cumin Seeds instead of Caraway and drizzled some Recipe #427264 over the top! Made for ZWT 5 for Looney Spoon Phoodies.
A quick and different way to fix zucchini for that time of year when people can't give them away (anyone who has grown zucchini knows what I mean )! Very lemony and garlicky, with the caraway seeds providing a unique note, as well as a little crunch.