1/1 Photo of Tunisian-Style Chicken Thighs
The original recipe called for breasts, but we prefer boneless thighs. Cooking time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Marinade
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- 1 lemon, sliced (for garnish)
- green olives, sliced (for garnish)
- 1Coat a 9 x 13-inch roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combine all the ingredients for the marinade (pepper through white wine) and mix thoroughly.
- 3Place 1/3 of the marinade in prepared roasting pan. Add the chicken on top of the marinade then cover with the remaining marinade mixture.
- 4Cover and allow to marinate for at least 60 minutes (all day in the refrigerator is better).
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Uncover the pan and transfer to oven.
- 7Bake 45 minutes, turning occasionally to brown the chicken all over.
- 8Transfer the chicken pieces to a serving plate. Garnish with parsley lemon slices and green olives.
- 9Serve with hot, cooked rice or cooked couscous.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tunisian-Style Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 188.8 mg
- Sodium 205.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 46.1 g