Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a traditional Tunisian sauce typically served as a dipping sauce for grilled prawns.
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed, ground
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot chili pepper, minced (Scotch bonnet or Habanero)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk to mix then chill for at least an hour before serving.