Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipes4us.co.uk Marinating time not included in time to make.
- 24 raw king prawns (Shrimp)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 29.58 ml coriander, Freshly chopped
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Remove heads from the prawns then cut down the centre of the backs making sure you don’t cut all the way through and leaving tails intact (butterfly). Remove the central vein and place in a single layer in a shallow flameproof dish.
- Place the remaining ingredients, apart from the lemon wedges, in a small mixing bowl and mix well then pour over the prawns, cover with clingfilm and leave to marinate for 20 minutes up to 2 hours, turning from time to time.
- Preheat the grill to hot then grill the prawns for 4-5 minutes until they turn pink , turning a few times during the cooking period and brushing with the marinade every time you turn them. Serve immediately garnished with the lemon wedges.