- 4 (6 ounce) filet of beef
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed (crushed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white peppercorns (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder or 1 teaspoon other chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine coriander, peppercorns, chili powder and cumin; place on cutting board and roll beef fillets in spices to coat well.
- Add oil to pan. Sear beef in oven on both sides about 4 to 6 minutes until well browned. Allow to est a few minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve with Tomato Jam and Tahini Yogurt Dressing.