Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I once found an excuse to make these just so I could say the name. :0
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon scallion, minced
- 1 teaspoon cognac
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon soy sauce
- Core tomatoes.
- With spoon handle, ream out seeds and center sections.
- Drain, cut side down, on paper towels for 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Combine cream cheese, tuna, pine nuts, lemon juice, scallions, cognac, Worcestershire and soy sauce; blend well.
- Spoon into pastry bag with 1/4" tip and pipe into tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate until 5 minutes before serving.
I did not have a pastry bag so I just smooshed the filling into those really great tomatoes on the vine. Really good and looked pretty too.