1/2 Photos of Tunachiladas
Healthy, tasty, and easy. I'm not even a big tuna fan but when a friend made this for me I had to get the recipe. The white albacore tuna makes all the difference so it doesn't taste "fishy" at all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup, sour cream, and chiles.
- 2In saucepan, saute onion, and cumin in butter until onion is tender.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup of soup mixture into onion. Add tuna and mix.
- 4Spread 1/3 cup of mixture into tortilla, roll up. Place tortillas in greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 5Spread remaining soup over tortillas. Cover with foil.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 7Uncover. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Nutritional Facts for Tunachiladas
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.1
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 132.4 mg
- Sodium 1711.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 54.6 g