My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces pasta (your favorite will do. I used elbow macaroni)
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- non-fat cooking spray
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, in water
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or minced
- 1 small chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, diced, no salt added
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheese, shredded (mozzerella, chedder, pepper jack, monterey jack, use a variety of your favorites!)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, extra spicy
- 1Cook pasta al dente.
- 2Pre-heat over to 325.
- 3Spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 4Saute zucchini.
- 5Drain tuna and mix into zucchini.
- 6Mix pasta into tuna-zucchini mixture and put it all into the casserole dish.
- 7Saute garlic and chili pepper.
- 8Add tomatoes and a small amount of the juice.
- 9Stir and let simmer 1 minute.
- 10Stir in sour cream, pepper, seasonings, cook 2-3 minutes until hot.
- 11Mix sauce into casserole.
- 12Sprinkle cheese over casserole.
- 13Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna-Zuch Pasta II
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 13.0 g